A really simple and surprisingly adorable way to style your hair, give it a try!
1. Gather the top half of your up and clip it out of the way.
2. Flip your head over, then take a small piece of hair at the nape of your neck to start your braid. If you don’t know how to French braid, watch our tutorial first.
3. Continue French braiding until you’ve incorporated all of your loose hair into the braid.
4. Braid your hair down a little more (regularly braiding the end, no longer French braiding) before tying it off with a clear elastic.
5. Flip your head right-side-up and release the top half of your hair. Gather all of your hair – the top half and the bottom braid – into a high, messy pony. Once you feel your pony is secured with an elastic, you can undo the elastic from the braid.
6. Twist your pony into a top knot (tutorial here) and secure with spin pins or bobby pins. Hairspray that baby and…voilà!
This hairdo might be a bit of a stretch for some people, but I know that I would totally wear this as a casually cute hairstyle.
This hairstyle is so adorably regal! Perfect for a Christmas party or just a casual night out!
Fairly easy hair tutorial which only requires some bobby pins, a few hair ties and just a little bit of time! Follow the step by step tutorial and end up with a beautifully complex looking hairstyle!
At long last, a hairstyle that literally takes no talent and VERY little time to complete! Enjoy ladies!
Have you seen all those pictures online of girls with amazing looking hair that is some how braided from the bottom? Did it baffle you how they did it?!
I have been wondering how to do this properly for months…crazy how it’s actually so easy to do!
Follow this step by step guide to get the perfect braided underside and then finish up with whatever updo you’d like!
Guaranteed to look absolutely amazing!