A really simple and surprisingly adorable way to style your hair, give it a try!
1. Gather the top half of your up and clip it out of the way.
2. Flip your head over, then take a small piece of hair at the nape of your neck to start your braid. If you don’t know how to French braid, watch our tutorial first.
3. Continue French braiding until you’ve incorporated all of your loose hair into the braid.
4. Braid your hair down a little more (regularly braiding the end, no longer French braiding) before tying it off with a clear elastic.
5. Flip your head right-side-up and release the top half of your hair. Gather all of your hair – the top half and the bottom braid – into a high, messy pony. Once you feel your pony is secured with an elastic, you can undo the elastic from the braid.
6. Twist your pony into a top knot (tutorial here) and secure with spin pins or bobby pins. Hairspray that baby and…voilà!
Have you ever seen a girl wearing a super high ponytail and it looks crazy, ridiculously long? Well, here’s how to rock a high pony without losing any length!
Possibly my most favorite brunette color up to date! So many highlights but they don’t look too streaky. They’re nice and thin so they don’t end up looking too stripey like some other highlights I’ve seen.
Fabulous, rich brunette color that is loaded with tiny highlights! Makes the hair look so multi-dimensional! Love, love it!
Could you see yourself wearing this color?
Love, love, LOVE this! The cut is layered, full and beautiful! What an amazing way to change up dark hair without going too crazy! Still gives the illusion of intensely dark hair while brightening things up with an all over auburn color.
Dark haired ladies, would you give this color a shot for Fall or Winter?