A really simple and surprisingly adorable way to style your hair, give it a try!
1. Gather the top half of your up and clip it out of the way.
2. Flip your head over, then take a small piece of hair at the nape of your neck to start your braid. If you don’t know how to French braid, watch our tutorial first.
3. Continue French braiding until you’ve incorporated all of your loose hair into the braid.
4. Braid your hair down a little more (regularly braiding the end, no longer French braiding) before tying it off with a clear elastic.
5. Flip your head right-side-up and release the top half of your hair. Gather all of your hair – the top half and the bottom braid – into a high, messy pony. Once you feel your pony is secured with an elastic, you can undo the elastic from the braid.
6. Twist your pony into a top knot (tutorial here) and secure with spin pins or bobby pins. Hairspray that baby and…voilà!
Ever forgotten your lash curler or just really didn’t want to use it because they’re such a pain in the butt? I hear you! With this spoon trick, maybe we’ll never have to use our eyelash curlers ever again!
How amazing is this jacket? So casual but with a super interesting neckline and some fabulous (hopefully faux) leather sleeves.
I just did an internet search to figure out where this beauty came from and for only $49 this beauty can be yours!
An easy tutorial that’ll work perfectly for the upcoming holidays!
Have you ever seen a girl wearing a super high ponytail and it looks crazy, ridiculously long? Well, here’s how to rock a high pony without losing any length!
Use fingers to dab cream foundation that’s one shade lighter than your skin tone on the center of your forehead and chin, down the bridge of nose, and on cheekbones. Apply a base that’s two shades darker below the cheekbones and jawline, along the sides of the nose, and at the temples.
Warm hands by rubbing them together, then press palms against skin to blend foundation. Set with loose powder.
Finish with pink powder blush on apples of cheeks and liquid highlighter at the top of cheekbones.
Possibly my most favorite brunette color up to date! So many highlights but they don’t look too streaky. They’re nice and thin so they don’t end up looking too stripey like some other highlights I’ve seen.