A really simple and surprisingly adorable way to style your hair, give it a try!
Check out this amazing color! Love, love, LOVE how this looks and I’m starting to think I’m going to need to add this to my nail polish collection!
1. Gather the top half of your up and clip it out of the way.
2. Flip your head over, then take a small piece of hair at the nape of your neck to start your braid. If you don’t know how to French braid, watch our tutorial first.
3. Continue French braiding until you’ve incorporated all of your loose hair into the braid.
4. Braid your hair down a little more (regularly braiding the end, no longer French braiding) before tying it off with a clear elastic.
5. Flip your head right-side-up and release the top half of your hair. Gather all of your hair – the top half and the bottom braid – into a high, messy pony. Once you feel your pony is secured with an elastic, you can undo the elastic from the braid.
6. Twist your pony into a top knot (tutorial here) and secure with spin pins or bobby pins. Hairspray that baby and…voilà!
Ever forgotten your lash curler or just really didn’t want to use it because they’re such a pain in the butt? I hear you! With this spoon trick, maybe we’ll never have to use our eyelash curlers ever again!
How amazing is this jacket? So casual but with a super interesting neckline and some fabulous (hopefully faux) leather sleeves.
I just did an internet search to figure out where this beauty came from and for only $49 this beauty can be yours!
As a Canadian girl, I can appreciate a good, warm headband! These ones are adorable too, not at all like the “I’m only wearing this for warmth and not style points” kind that I always used to be stuck wearing!
If you want to buy any of the headbands you’ve seen above then just click the link below, I’ve attached the owner’s etsy site for you!
Essential oils are actually pretty great and hey, what’s good for the kids is good for us too right?
Great look, especially for my brown eyed ladies! The purple on the bottom lash-line really brightens up the whole look!